Room 42 YouTube Channel

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Renee - Probability word Match Up

This term we are working on Probability. We worked out that Probability is part of the Statistics strand because when you are working out probability you are counting events, collecting data and probably graphing your results. We started by thinking about how you can use words to show probability. We had to go to this site and make a probability word match up and think of our own events to match the words. Try my match up:

Match up quiz

1.Impossiblea. I will eat tomorrow after school
2.unlikelyb. unicorns in my backyard
3.even chancec. I am going to talk to my cat tomorrow
4.likelyd. I will have a shower tonight
5.certaine. I will get heads when I flip a coin


Answers:
1=b
2=c
3=e
4=d
5=a

No comments:

Post a Comment